Designed and developed to withstand all outdoor elements, our Bliss tables are the perfect addition to your outdoor oasis. Paddy O’ Furniture’s Bliss outdoor tables are built using durable powder-coated aluminum for the base and slat top with a Bliss surface permanently bonded to the slat top. Bliss table tops are resistant to stains, scratches, heat, and fading. The Bliss top is made of Dekton®, a nonporous surface created with a blend of more than 20 minerals compacted using heat and 25,000 tons of pressure. Like the conditions that make a diamond, this process produces the most beautiful, durable tables for your outdoor space.
- Choose your base, top and size
- Choose between a Bliss or powder coated aluminum table top surface
- Choose your base style
- Rockport and Modern bases are Graphite (Gray), Newport and Farm Bases are Ombre (Black)
- Coffee tables are 19.5″ high with the slat top, or 19.75” with a Bliss top
Bliss Table Tops
- Highly scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, fade-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and resistant to heat and flame. Bliss table tops will not fade, degrade, or discolor over time.
- Bliss tables are made of Dekton®, an engineered stone material composed of porcelain, glass, and quartz.
- Inherent variations in color and pattern may occur as each slab is unique; no two tops will be exactly alike.
Table Warranty: 15-Years (excluding finish)
Finish Warranty: 5-Years
Follow the link below for more information on care and maintenance.
Some assembly may be required for curbside drop-shipped, or standard delivery orders. No assembly required for White Glove deliveries.
If your product requires assembly you can download the instructions here.
Shipping & Returns
7 Day No Worry Return Policy
At Paddy O Furniture, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture Attention to design details, materials, and construction is always at the forefront. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We encourage you to inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any manufacturing defect, please contact us at (623) 516-0123 ext. 8090.
Curbside Delivery is available to customers who live in the lower 48 states, and are not located in the Phoenix Metro area. Your order will be wrapped on a pallet and delivered curbside (not on a driveway or doorstep) to the delivery address. Curbside Delivery Service does not include set up or trash removal.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is available for customers who spend more than $2,000. White Glove Delivery includes delivery of furniture to the addresses’ backyard/patio, furniture setup, and trash removal for residences with no more than one flight of stairs.
When you speak with our Shipping & Receiving Department and advise that you would like our standard delivery, they will work with you to find a day and time that is convenient for you within our available delivery zones, based on zip code. Your delivery fee will be charged separately.