CP741- X-Large Lounge
$100 Save 31%
Order Free Swatches
Shipped to you in under a week.
We understand that finding the perfect cushions for your patio is an important decision. Living with your different color options is a great way to make sure you feel confident in your selection. Simply fill out the form below and your fabric swatches will be on the way!
The Treasure Garden Protective Furniture Covers are made with Rhinoweave, designed to be durable, breathable, and water resistant and will not crack or peel like vinyl. All covers come with a 1 year warranty. Covers include:
- Spring Cinch lock to secure protective cover into place for a snug fit
- Convenient storage pouch sewn into most covers
- Machine washable
- 43″ W x 42″D x 43″ H
This cover is designed to fit over most x-large lounge chairs.
Care & Assembly
Care & Maintenance
Preventative measures are key when it comes to maintaining the beauty and integrity of your patio furniture. We recommend using very mild cleansing solutions and covering your furniture when you’re not using it.
Cleaning Instructions For Normal Stains
Remove any loose dirt. Prepare a mixture of cold to lukewarm water (do not exceed 100° F) and mild soap. Rub in mixture with a soft brush and allow the mixture to thoroughly soak into the fabric. Rinse well with water and air dry. Do not machine dry.
Cleaning Instructions For Stubborn Stains
Remove as much surface dirt as possible. Soak fabric for 1 hour in a mixture of 1-gallon cold water, 1/2 cup bleach, and 1/2 cup mild soap. Rub in mixture with a soft brush and rinse thoroughly with cold to lukewarm water and air-dry. Never use water over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not machine dry. Detergents can be used on Outdura without harm; however, it may remove some of the water and stain-resistant properties. If this is important to you, a simple spraying of a post cure fluorocarbon will restore these properties. Please follow the instructions on the package. These sprays can be obtained through a dry cleaning supply store or stores that sell marine related products.
Care and Cleaning – Stain Removal
If you have a difficult stain, from paint to lipstick, please refer to the chart below to treat it.
- Bird droppings, ketchup, cola, egg (raw), grape juice, latex paint(wet), milk, mustard, orange drink, tea, tomato juice – 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
- Beer, urine, vomit, watercolor – 2 oz. liquid detergent 3 oz. white vinegar, 1-gallon water
- Berry, blood (dried), chocolate – 2 oz. liquid detergent 4-8 oz. ammonia, 1-gallon water
- Wine – 2 oz. liquid detergent, 4-8 oz. ammonia, 3 oz. white vinegar, 1-gallon water
- Butter, car grease, chewing gum, nail polish, oil, shoe polish – (liquid) volatile solvent (acetone) 100%
- Crayon, lipstick, paint (latex, dried), paint (oil or lacquer) – paint remover 100%, oil or grease remover (follow mixing instructions)
- Coffee – detergent, white vinegar, volatile solvent (acetone), water
- Ink (permanent, India, ballpoint) – paint remover 100%, volatile solvent (acetone), 100%, soap, water
- Mascara paint remover – 100%, volatile solvent (acetone), 2 oz. detergent, 1-gallon water
- Iron rust oxalic or citrus acids, water Mildew – 1 cup bleach, 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
- Shoe polish (wax), wax (candle) – volatile solvent,(acetone), 100%, apply heated iron over a towel
- Suntan lotion pine oil – detergent, water (follow mixing instructions)
- Tree sap turpentine 100%, – 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
- Charcoal, pencil marks – vacuum, then 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
Use only mild detergent and water to clean. Rinse and dry thoroughly. If excessive water accumulates on the cushions, stand upright with zipper side down and let dry. To extend the longevity of the furniture, it is recommended to store it in a cool and dry place, protect with furniture covers to keep dust off.
- Use mild detergent and water to clean
- Rinse with water
- Dry thoroughly
- Protect with furniture covers
Maintaining your aluminum metal frames can keep your furniture looking like new for years. There are a few things you can do to clean off the dirt and grime and bring back the beautiful finish of your outdoor furniture. Typically if you use a mild dish soap and water most of the dirt will come off. If you have some oxidation or hard water, mix a solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water, apply onto the frames and wipe off.
To really bring back the shine, every 6 months treat with the product 303 Patio Furniture Protectant. This will renew frames and protect with a UV inhibitor.
- Wash with mild soap and water solution
- Rinse and dry thoroughly
- Apply 303 product to protect finish
- To correct oxidation or hard water, mix a solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water
- Clean every few months to maintain
Stone and Tile will last if properly maintained. Clean the table top with a soft clean cloth or sponge. Use warm water and mild dish soap. Rinse with clean water to remove any soap residue. Dry thoroughly and then seal the table top once every 4-6 months will help prevent or reduce any damage that may be caused by the harsh outdoor elements the top is being exposed to. Sealer will penetrate the stone to provide protection from absorption of moisture and stains.
- Clean the table top with a soft clean cloth or sponge
- Rinse thoroughly
- Allow to dry completely
- Apply sealer
The faux stone tabletop is a man-made composite lightweight stone. It is virtually maintenance free; simply clean it with water and mild detergent. Red wine or juice should be wiped away at once to prevent permanent staining. Never use harsh cleaners; avoid putting hot items, such as pots and pans directly onto the table surface.
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Red wine and juice should be wiped away immediately
- Never use harsh cleaners
- Avoid putting hot items on surface
Worry-free wood is virtually maintenance free due to the fact that it has exceptional resistance to fading, moisture, insects, splintering and other common outcomes from environmental stress that one observes with treated lumber or wood fiber composite products. It just needs occasional washing with soap and water to remove dirt and debris if desired. Do not leave empty glasses on worry-free wood surface under direct sunlight as this may cause sun damage to the surface.
- Wash with mild soap and water
- Do not leave empty glasses on surface in direct sunlight, this may cause damage
Eucalyptus hardwood furniture is unique with its beautiful wood grain accent and color. It performs very similar to teak wood.
To maintain original-like look, use a soft bristle brush or sponge to wash the furniture with a mild detergent. Do not use bleach, pressure washers or use an abrasive brass brush as it may cause damage and discoloration. We recommend semi-annual application of Semco Teak Sealer (SEM-10324), which is readily available from multiple online sources. Follow product instructions for best results.
Commercial teak sealer or cleaner can also be used to restore the beauty and moisture of the wood. Follow product instructions for best results.
- Use a soft bristle brush or sponge to wash eucalyptus
- Wash with mild detergent
- Do not use bleach
- Apply teak sealer
When not in use, close and cover umbrella with a protective cover (sold separately).
- Allow a wet canopy to dry opened up.
- If necessary, clean the fabric with lukewarm water, mild detergent, and a sponge.
- Wipe sliding marks on the aluminum poles with a damp cloth. Winter Storage:
- Store in a dry, protective place.
- Any visible defects must be repaired by a professional.
- After the Winter: Areas subject to turning and sliding can be treated with a non-staining lubricant spray (silicone-based).
To clean your indoor/outdoor rugs, use a spray bottle and combine 2% dish soap to 98% cold water and mix well (do not shake). Using the spray bottle, apply the detergent and water solution to the entire top side of the rug. Let the solution sit for a few minutes and then rinse using your garden hose until the water runs clear, and your rug is clean. Do not use any harsh chemical cleaners or power washers on your rug as this may speed-up the fading and affect its durability.
(Availability Varies by Shipping Address)
White Glove Delivery
- Blanket wrapped on delivery truck
- Delivery window scheduled with the customer
- Item delivered to location of your choice
- All items are taken out of box, unwrapped, and assembled
- Removal of all boxes and debris
- Delivery window scheduled with the customer
- Items are left in wrapped and in boxes, typically on a wooden pallet
- Items are left at the curb
- Items may require some assembly
- Items are shipped via common carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Items are not scheduled with the customer
- Items are in box and may require some assembly
- Our online team members will contact you to schedule a day, time and how much assembly you want
- Pickup is done at our Arizona warehouse, please bring packing materials and tie downs if necessary
Shipping & Returns
At Paddy O Furniture, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture Attention to design details, materials, and construction is always at the forefront. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We encourage you to inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at (623) 516-0123 ext. 8090.
White Glove Delivery is available for customers who spend more than $2,000. White Glove Delivery includes delivery of furniture to the addresses’s backyard/patio, furniture setup and trash removal for residences with no more than one flight of stairs.
When you speak with our Shipping & Receiving Department and advise that you would like our standard delivery, they will work with you to find a day and time that is convenient for you within our available delivery zones, based on zip code. Your delivery fee will be charged separately.