36″ Round Coffee Table – Travertine top
36″ Round Coffee Table – Travertine top
Order Free Swatches
Shipped to you in under a week.
We understand that finding the perfect cushions for your patio is an important decision. Living with your different color options is a great way to make sure you feel confident in your selection. Simply fill out the form below and your fabric swatches will be on the way!
With its sleek luxe design, the stunning handcrafted sand colored natural travertine top is sure to be the standout of your outdoor area! The table rests on a rust-free, powder-coated aluminum base that is lightweight, durable and easy to care for to ensure you can enjoy your furniture for years to come!
- Handcrafted table top.
- Luxurious natural travertine table top built to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Stunning sand color.
- Features an aluminum honeycomb substructure.
- Compatible with 3 different styles of bases.
- 19.5″ Coffee height base.
- Incredibly durable powder-coated aluminum base with adjustable levelers.
- Pre-treated with a Stone Enhancing Sealer.
- Inherent variations in color may occur as every piece of stone is unique; no two tops will be exactly alike.
Care & Assembly
Care & Maintenance
Preventative measures are key when it comes to maintaining the beauty and integrity of your patio furniture. We recommend using very mild cleansing solutions and covering your furniture when you’re not using it.
Cleaning Instructions For Normal Stains
Remove any loose dirt. Prepare a mixture of cold to lukewarm water (do not exceed 100° F) and mild soap. Rub in mixture with a soft brush and allow the mixture to thoroughly soak into the fabric. Rinse well with water and air dry. Do not machine dry.
Cleaning Instructions For Stubborn Stains
Remove as much surface dirt as possible. Soak fabric for 1 hour in a mixture of 1-gallon cold water, 1/2 cup bleach, and 1/2 cup mild soap. Rub in mixture with a soft brush and rinse thoroughly with cold to lukewarm water and air-dry. Never use water over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not machine dry. Detergents can be used on Outdura without harm; however, it may remove some of the water and stain-resistant properties. If this is important to you, a simple spraying of a post cure fluorocarbon will restore these properties. Please follow the instructions on the package. These sprays can be obtained through a dry cleaning supply store or stores that sell marine related products.
Care and Cleaning – Stain Removal
If you have a difficult stain, from paint to lipstick, please refer to the chart below to treat it.
- Bird droppings, ketchup, cola, egg (raw), grape juice, latex paint(wet), milk, mustard, orange drink, tea, tomato juice – 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
- Beer, urine, vomit, watercolor – 2 oz. liquid detergent 3 oz. white vinegar, 1-gallon water
- Berry, blood (dried), chocolate – 2 oz. liquid detergent 4-8 oz. ammonia, 1-gallon water
- Wine – 2 oz. liquid detergent, 4-8 oz. ammonia, 3 oz. white vinegar, 1-gallon water
- Butter, car grease, chewing gum, nail polish, oil, shoe polish – (liquid) volatile solvent (acetone) 100%
- Crayon, lipstick, paint (latex, dried), paint (oil or lacquer) – paint remover 100%, oil or grease remover (follow mixing instructions)
- Coffee – detergent, white vinegar, volatile solvent (acetone), water
- Ink (permanent, India, ballpoint) – paint remover 100%, volatile solvent (acetone), 100%, soap, water
- Mascara paint remover – 100%, volatile solvent (acetone), 2 oz. detergent, 1-gallon water
- Iron rust oxalic or citrus acids, water Mildew – 1 cup bleach, 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
- Shoe polish (wax), wax (candle) – volatile solvent,(acetone), 100%, apply heated iron over a towel
- Suntan lotion pine oil – detergent, water (follow mixing instructions)
- Tree sap turpentine 100%, – 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
- Charcoal, pencil marks – vacuum, then 2 oz. liquid detergent, 1-gallon water
Use only mild detergent and water to clean. Rinse and dry thoroughly. If excessive water accumulates on the cushions, stand upright with zipper side down and let dry. To extend the longevity of the furniture, it is recommended to store it in a cool and dry place, protect with furniture covers to keep dust off.
- Use mild detergent and water to clean
- Rinse with water
- Dry thoroughly
- Protect with furniture covers
Maintaining your aluminum metal frames can keep your furniture looking like new for years. There are a few things you can do to clean off the dirt and grime and bring back the beautiful finish of your outdoor furniture. Typically if you use a mild dish soap and water most of the dirt will come off. If you have some oxidation or hard water, mix a solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water, apply onto the frames and wipe off.
To really bring back the shine, every 6 months treat with the product Paddy O’ Furniture Protectant. This will renew frames and protect with a UV inhibitor.
- Wash with mild soap and water solution
- Rinse and dry thoroughly
- Apply Paddy O’ Furniture product to protect finish
- To correct oxidation or hard water, mix a solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water
- Clean every few months to maintain
Stone and Tile will last if properly maintained. Clean the table top with a soft clean cloth or sponge. Use warm water and mild dish soap. Rinse with clean water to remove any soap residue. Dry thoroughly and then seal the table top once every 4-6 months will help prevent or reduce any damage that may be caused by the harsh outdoor elements the top is being exposed to. Sealer will penetrate the stone to provide protection from absorption of moisture and stains.
- Clean the table top with a soft clean cloth or sponge
- Rinse thoroughly
- Allow to dry completely
- Apply sealer
Dekton Care & Maintenance
Below are some tips on keeping your tables and firepit tops in good condition. As soon as a spill occurs, we advise that you clean the area and do not allow the spill to dry on the surface. We advise you use the products we show below. Alternative brands may contain chemicals that may damage your surface.
- Dekton requires very little maintenance. Simply wipe your Dekton surface by using a sponge with soap and warm water on a regular basis to maintain its beauty and shine for years to come. In addition, any PH-balanced general-purpose cleaner may be used.
- For rust or limescale you may use acidic-based cleaners including vinegar and water or other over-the-counter acidic-based cleaners like CLR.
- For smears or streaking you can use Weiman Glass Cooktop Cleaner, or Magic Glass Cooktop Cleaner to clean Dekton surfaces.
- To remove diﬃcult spills, wipe the surface with dish soap and scrub with a Scotch Brite pad and rinse with warm water. For stains that harden as they dry, such as food, gum, nail polish, and paint, remove by gently scraping oﬀ of the surface (using a blade or putty knife), and then clean using warm water and soap. Gray marks left by the razor can be wiped away with soap and water or glass cooktop cleaner.
- For wine, coﬀee, food stains, and fruit juice use common alkaline detergents or oxidants such as dish soap, diluted bleach, and water.
- For wax, shoe polish, rubber marks, dyes, markers, inks, and adhesives, the following solvents can be used: paint thinner, alcohol, or acetone.
- Caution should be exercised in the handling and storage of any of the above chemicals/products. Manufacturers’ instructions should be exercised when using and storing these products.
- Dekton is extremely resistant to large ﬂuctuations in heat and cold. For safety reasons we always recommend placing a trivet or a hot pad directly between your hot pot/pan and the Dekton surface to prevent burns from the heat that may transfer from the hot item to the Dekton countertop surface.
- Avoid exposing your Dekton surface to strong chemicals and solvents for an extended period of time. Although Dekton is stain proof, it is never advised to leave these cleaners on your Dekton surface for an extended period of time.
- Always avoid contact with your Dekton surface by hydroﬂuoric acid.
- Although Dekton is extremely scratch-resistant, we always recommend the use of a cutting board for two reasons.
- Knives or metal household utensils will leave grey marks when cutting directly on the Dekton surface. These marks are called “metal transfer” and can be removed with cleaners as noted above; however, it is a lot easier to simply cut on a cutting board.
- Dekton can dull your knives and cooking utensils and it is wise to protect the investment that you have in these items.
The faux stone tabletop is a man-made composite lightweight stone. It is virtually maintenance free; simply clean it with water and mild detergent. Red wine or juice should be wiped away at once to prevent permanent staining. Never use harsh cleaners; avoid putting hot items, such as pots and pans directly onto the table surface.
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Red wine and juice should be wiped away immediately
- Never use harsh cleaners
- Avoid putting hot items on surface
Worry-free wood is virtually maintenance free due to the fact that it has exceptional resistance to fading, moisture, insects, splintering and other common outcomes from environmental stress that one observes with treated lumber or wood fiber composite products. It just needs occasional washing with soap and water to remove dirt and debris if desired. Do not leave empty glasses on worry-free wood surface under direct sunlight as this may cause sun damage to the surface.
- Wash with mild soap and water
- Do not leave empty glasses on surface in direct sunlight, this may cause damage
Eucalyptus hardwood furniture is unique with its beautiful wood grain accent and color. It performs very similar to teak wood.
To maintain original-like look, use a soft bristle brush or sponge to wash the furniture with a mild detergent. Do not use bleach, pressure washers or use an abrasive brass brush as it may cause damage and discoloration. We recommend semi-annual application of Semco Teak Sealer (SEM-10324), which is readily available from multiple online sources. Follow product instructions for best results.
Commercial teak sealer or cleaner can also be used to restore the beauty and moisture of the wood. Follow product instructions for best results.
- Use a soft bristle brush or sponge to wash eucalyptus
- Wash with mild detergent
- Do not use bleach
- Apply teak sealer
When not in use, close and cover umbrella with a protective cover (sold separately).
- Allow a wet canopy to dry opened up.
- If necessary, clean the fabric with lukewarm water, mild detergent, and a sponge.
- Wipe sliding marks on the aluminum poles with a damp cloth. Winter Storage:
- Store in a dry, protective place.
- Any visible defects must be repaired by a professional.
- After the Winter: Areas subject to turning and sliding can be treated with a non-staining lubricant spray (silicone-based).
To clean your indoor/outdoor rugs, use a spray bottle and combine 2% dish soap to 98% cold water and mix well (do not shake). Using the spray bottle, apply the detergent and water solution to the entire top side of the rug. Let the solution sit for a few minutes and then rinse using your garden hose until the water runs clear, and your rug is clean. Do not use any harsh chemical cleaners or power washers on your rug as this may speed-up the fading and affect its durability.
(Availability Varies by Shipping Address)
White Glove Delivery
- Blanket wrapped on delivery truck
- Delivery window scheduled with the customer
- Item delivered to location of your choice
- All items are taken out of box, unwrapped, and assembled
- Removal of all boxes and debris
- Delivery window scheduled with the customer
- Items are left in wrapped and in boxes, typically on a wooden pallet
- Items are left at the curb
- Items may require some assembly
- Items are shipped via common carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Items are not scheduled with the customer
- Items are in box and may require some assembly
- Our online team members will contact you to schedule a day, time and how much assembly you want
- Pickup is done at our Arizona warehouse, please bring packing materials and tie downs if necessary
Shipping & Returns
At Paddy O Furniture, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture Attention to design details, materials, and construction is always at the forefront. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We encourage you to inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at (623) 516-0123 ext. 8090.
White Glove Delivery is available for customers who spend more than $2,000. White Glove Delivery includes delivery of furniture to the addresses’s backyard/patio, furniture setup and trash removal for residences with no more than one flight of stairs.
When you speak with our Shipping & Receiving Department and advise that you would like our standard delivery, they will work with you to find a day and time that is convenient for you within our available delivery zones, based on zip code. Your delivery fee will be charged separately.